Here's my first plugin I wrote. It shall allow you to "open" multiple notes at a time in tabs.
I hope it will help to improve your daily work with Joplin.
- Display selected note as tab
- Remember last opened and unpinned note
- Pin/Unpin selected note to/from the tabs
- Change position of pinned tabs
- Toggle to-do state from tab
- Automatically unpin completed to-dos (configurable)
- Configurable style attributes
- Support horizontal and vertical layout
If you have any additional feature requests, please let me know. I will do my best to maintain and improve the plugin.
You can find a compiled version (
com.benj300.joplin.tabs.jpl) of the plugin in the latest release.
BETA - This is a development version at an early stage. Please make a backup copy of the user data (especially from the database) before using this plugin. I don't think that the plugin causes any damage to the database, but unfortunately I can't rule it out completely. I neither have the time nor the possibilities to test all possible use cases.