Plugin: Note Link System

Can he add links to each line of text, as demonstrated in my video. :face_holding_back_tears:

@ylc395 Did you plan to work again on this plugin

I am not sure if this is maintained or not, but one thing I noticed and worries me a bit is that when you have a link to a file on the Internet in the note, the "hover to preview" feature actually pop-ups the "save dialog" for the file, which I see as a potential security risk.

Hi,
This plugin is very good, thank you very much.

I would like to know if it is possible to modify the automatic header "Backlink". I don't mean the word but the format (h1, h2, etc.).

Also, it appears differently in different notes. Does that have any meaning?

I am using only the automatic mode.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Joplin 2.8.8 (prod, win32)

ID del Cliente: eee54006aa794fecb8a1c84835a1ee59
Versión de la Sincronización: 3
Versión del Perfil: 41
Llavero Soportado: Sí

Revisión: c2a6a13

@ylc395

thanks for your great plugin. Really what I searched for and needed. :grinning:
Especially for the enhanced Quick Link functionallity, to be able to link in a note
further to choose one of the headings elements OR the id (for text to make it as link target).

That comes near to Obsidian functions and is very helpfull for cross reference links!

One question:
In the "main-feature-5-set-id-for-text-to-make-it-as-link-target" I noticed that the text
in the brackets: {id-of-element} only works with lower case letters. Is that right?
Otherwise the link reference goes to the top of the page.

But of all: Well done! :tada:

Greetings
tuxfanmatze
from Hamburg, Germany

Joplin 2.8.8 (prod, win32)
Client-ID: dba7a74f3e304ef1a1e9b78a691e893d
Sync-Version: 3
Profil-Version: 41
Unterstützter Schlüsselbund: Ja
Revision: c2a6a13

1 Like

Snipaste_2022-11-17_21-12-57
:grinning:Hello, thank you very much for developing this plug-in!
I have a suggestion, I would like to have the option to unshow these ICONS, it would be great if you could

I found that, upper case letters works. While the id does not support ‘.’ within or it will jump to the top of the page. Also, when the id's first character is not English letter, the preview goes to the top of the page.

Hi @ylc395,

As I reference a lot of websites in my notes, I find that I keep on having to use the Ctrl + K shortcut to paste in the link and the webpage title. Is it possible to have some way to prompt the user if they would like to convert the link they just pasted into Markdown format? More specifically it would identify URLs and fetch the page title to put it in Markdown format.

Example

What is typed: Plugin: Note Link System
What it is converted to: Plugin: Note Link System

Since the Note Link System already uses a Previewer, it should hopefully be straightforward to implement.

There is a plugin that does this called Edge Link MD: When pasting URL copied from Edge address bar, convert it to a Markdown link, but that only works for Microsoft Edge as they have a special clipboard format named Link Format.

I have already created a Github issue here. Would also be glad to hear from others what they think of this proposed feature.

Hi Great plugin! As I was going through it, I noticed it kinda fork/copies/includes some features from another plugin. Specifically, the Quick link and copy anchor link features that I use every day. But right now seem are not working, at least relate to these features. Some time ago. I have read in this forum discussion about Quick link (Quick Links Plugin - #143 by roman_r_m) mentioning an update to Quick link plugin due to Joplin switching/update to Code Mirror 6. So, I reinstalled the Quick link plugin and Copy Anchor Link to get these functionalities back, since yours doesn't cover it anymore, at least in my desktop. I'm not entirely sure if I got it right, though. Does Note link system share the same issue as Quick link in the past, or is it running smoothly without any problems? Could the issue I'm experiencing be caused by something else? Thanks a lot.