I’m looking at the plugin system at the moment and there are many ways to implement this. To make sure it’s as useful as possible it would be good to gather plugin ideas - basically what feature would you like to see that could make a good plugin? (Features that have many thumbs up on GitHub don’t qualify since these would be part of the core app)
I’ve already collected these ideas over time, but I’m sure there others:
- Merge multiple notes into one - https://discourse.joplinapp.org/t/request-combine-selected-notes/5692
- Line numbers in text editor
- Add a quick note using a global shortcut - display a window, enter the note title and save.
- Import various formats - Google Keep, OneNote, etc
- Render a website, such as a blog, from a collection of notes - static website generator
- Export all notes as a tree structure, be notified of changes, and update the structure in real time
- Display above a note the number of checked / unchecked to-dos in a note
Any other suggestions?