Plugin: Note Link System

Try Tools -> Options -> Note Link -> Don't fold URL

I guess you are very busy and this is not to put pressure on you... but are you still planning to integrate this feature? That would be so awesome.

Did you find a solution for that ?

It's already been fixed in the most recent versions of the plugin.

Not for me :thinking:. Using default dark theme in your case or other (Ohmine)

Are you using the latest version of the plugin? Maybe try uninstalling it and then reinstalling. It was fixed a few months ago: Linked notes in the expanded view of the referrers panel are not legible in dark mode. · Issue #12 · ylc395/joplin-plugin-note-link-system · GitHub

Is there a way to completely turn off preview for web links (while leaving it on for joplin links)?

Hi there. Thanks a lot for sharing this great plugin. I have just started to use it as it replaced 2 other plugins.
I have got quick question: how to manually insert the list of backlinks to be able to see it in Android Joplin application?

Hi @MrMareXpl

In the toolbar you have this icon

:wink:

Hi @bepolymathe thanks for your feedback.

Yes, I have read the instructions and yes - there is an icon but it doesn't work as expected.

This screenshot is showing automatic backlinks only. Works as expected.

But when I click on the icon, I can see the heading only without any links below:

I hope you understand my concern.

Is this plugin compatible with exporting to enex file and then importing it? Link are not lost in this case? I have to configure new device to synchronize with joplin cloud and I fear that problems may occur and that I need to import a backup in case of problem. (I think a post did discuss this problem or a similar one, but I couldn't figure out which one).

Did you mean a JEX backup?
All internal Joplin links work after a JEX import, if it is only an import file. If there are several exports, ones each notebook a seperated JEX export and the links go to notes in different notebooks, then the JEX files must be merged before.

1 Like

Excuse me, I couldn't answer before. From my point of view, this is the expected behavior. Two options are offered by the plugin:

1. automatic insertion in the "view" panel for all notes.
  2. insertion on demand thanks to the button.

But links are never inserted in the markdown file :thinking:

I meant JEX backup. My mistake!
There is a way/tool/manual to merge JEX files?

@manouchk

No built in future, but you can use a zip program.

1. Open one of the JEX files in a ZIP program like 7-Zip
  2. Open a second JEX and add all files to the first JEX
  3. Repeat step 2 for all files
  4. Now all data are included/merged in the first file

Thanks for your reply.
Maybe I did not understand the idea correctly.

So the difference between manual and automatic insertion of backlink list is that in automatic mode it is inserted in all the notes while in manual mode on demand only (in the notes where I click the icon). But in both options the backlinks are visible in view panel, right?

If yes, I would like to ask for the option to insert the backlinks manually in the markdown file to let it be visible on mobile phones.

One again thanks for this fantastic plugin.

Totally agree with that (@ylc395). I think there is a problem to solve for that.

Waiting an update you can use an other backlink plugin to insert a list of backlinks in markdown view.

Thanks, I know this plugin as it was my first to use with backlinks.
However it makes no sense for me to use two separate plugins to achieve one goal.

Cheers.

1 Like

Hi there ylc395,

Noticed you have about 1.7MB of images in your plugin package, eg: "preview-remote.png" at 421KB and 1656 x 1442 pixels. Have you thought about resizing them?

Hello,
I have the preview option enabled, but it is not working.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.

Note Link System v0.8.0

Joplin 2.8.8 (prod, win32)
ID del Cliente: eee54006aa794fecb8a1c84835a1ee59
Versión de la Sincronización: 3
Versión del Perfil: 41
Llavero Soportado: Sí
Revisión: c2a6a13

SO: Windows 10 Version 21H1 (Build 19043.1826)
JavaScript: V8 10.2.154.13