About "search condition statement link" and "URI"

• This note software should allow people to search for notes by keywords, tags, note creation time, etc. Like Evernote, you can look at the search syntax of Evernote. https://dev.evernote.com/doc/articles/search_grammar.php
  • This note software should have the function of copying the “note link” by right clicking on a note. Let people open the notes by clicking the “note link” in external documents (such as some TXT, WORD, EXCEL documents).
  • This note software should have the function of copying the “search condition statement link” by right clicking on the search box. To allow people to click the “search condition statement link” in the external document (such as some TXT, WORD, EXCEL documents) to open the note search results. In this case, a search condition statement is equivalent to a “smart list”, which can automatically “add in” new notes that meet the search conditions, which is easier to use, which allows us to organize notes more flexibly.
    I used to make a list of search statements and put them in a note, and then “pin” the note on the desktop, so that I can easily find and open the work materials I need during work. As shown in the figure, each line is a note link or search link (search by keywords or search by tags or comprehensive search by keywords, tags, note creation time, etc.), click It can open the software and pop up the search results, showing the work information I ne
  • Someone made a similar suggestion in the forum:
    Tasks calendar integration
    Possibility to generate links for Notes that could be opened externally
    Are URL links on the roadmap?