Version du profil : 43
Trousseau supporté : Oui

Révision : 7081046

Note overview: 1.5.5

Sync target

Dropbox

What issue do you have?

Good morning
I use Joplin with great satisfaction. However, I am encountering a problem with synchronization on my Desktop Windos.
My configuration is as follows:
A Joplin Desktop Linux Ubuntu app which is my reference and up to date.
A Joplin IOS app which is correctly synchronised
A Joplin Desktop Windows app which stay "out od date"

The problem arises with the Windows Desktop which I cannot re-synchronize even using the function:
"Delete local data and re-download from sync target".
The Windows Desktop app is always "Out Of Date".
Any suggestions to help me?

What happens in this case? You just get no data?

Could you try to sync again and provide the log? Joplinapp.org/debugging

Hi
When I update a note in IOS or Linux App, the Windows App does no reflect this change. Windows App synchronize in a couple of second and does not show this update.
Here is an extract of debugging tool:
++++++++++++++++++++
DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for file:///C:/Users/pascal_fusellier/AppData/Local/Programs/Joplin/resources/app.asar/togglePerFolderSortOrder.js.map: Unexpected end of JSON input
DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for file:///C:/Users/pascal_fusellier/AppData/Local/Programs/Joplin/resources/app.asar/PerFolderSortOrderService.js.map: Unexpected end of JSON input
DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for file:///C:/Users/pascal_fusellier/AppData/Local/Programs/Joplin/resources/app.asar/toggleSideBar.js.map: Unexpected end of JSON input
'+ Many similar messages ...
+++++++++++++

Any idea ?
Thks

Then most likely the ios app is not uploading the note. Is there any error in the ios log?

Hi Laurent

The IOS upload the note because I can see the update on the Desktop Linux app.

Is the date/time correct on the desktop Windows computer? (An incorrect date/time has been known to cause sync issues).

Thx for your suggestion.
Yes the date /time is correct on the Windows desktop.
My main concern is that even when I synchronise from scratch erasing the Local notes on Windows it always end with the same « out of date » notes.
Thx for your support.

Envoyé par myMail pour iOS

Does the Dropbox website show two Joplin folders (e.g. Joplin and Joplin (1)) under Apps?

It's possible that multiple Joplin folders have been created on Dropbox and the Windows client is syncing with one, while the other two clients are syncing with the others.

Thx for your help.
But No only one Joplin folder in my Dropbox account.

Unexpected end of JSON input

it is possible that problem cause by different newline format?

Source maps are used while developing the application.

Most of the app is written in TypeScript, which compiles to JavaScript. A source map allows Electron's development tools to use the original TypeScript files instead of the compiled JavaScript files in some circumstances. (It maps from the compiled JavaScript to the original TypeScript).

As such, the source map issues shouldn't be related to sync.

1 Like

Could you show a Sync status (synced items / total items) screenshot of all devices.

and could you please upload the log file (C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\.config\joplin-desktop\log.txt) from the windows device after enabling the debug with the flags.txt and a application restart.

Hi
Thx for you support
In fact I solved the case by desinstalling the product onwindows, rename the existing sqllite db in .config folder, re-installed the product and synchronise again. It is ok now.
I dont understand what was wrong.
Thx for your help
Pascal

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.