Sync on Android with PCloud

Hello
I would like to sync Joplin 2.8.1 on Android 13 (Pixel7) with PCloud. As a destination I should enter the absolute path, but there I have no option to select PCloud.
Pcloud is set up on the Pixel7 and works. I need the absolute path to the PCloud folder. What I am missing is a selection where I can select the PCloud directory.

Can someone please help me.
I have already searched for it in the forum and internet, but could not find it.

Thanks

I‘m afraid that pCloud doesn't work well with Joplin
Please check this list for unsupported WebDAV hosts

Thanks for your answer

That is correct pcloud is not supported as a provider.

The connection with pcloud already exists with the pcloud app.
My idea is that I can select the path from the existing connection as sync target.

If you were syncing with the webdav protocol then you choose that. If you were syncing by the file system which is then synced with pcloud then you would pick the file system sync target

However, as stated, pcloud is not supported as a webdav host so if you encounter any issues with it then we won't be able to offer any support.

Okay thank you I will keep trying

Hello

I'm using pCloud with Joplin with no problems. I select webdav protocol and, depends on where is stored your data (European Union or USA), you must select a diferent URL including the path where files will be saved.

For instance, https://webdav.pcloud.com/ is the Webdav URL that must include the path in your pCloud space where files will be stored and syncronized. I created ./Applicacions/Joplin and the result is
https://webdav.pcloud.com/Applicacions/Joplin as an absolute URL

In that case webdav.pcloud.com points to USA Storage and ewebdav.pcloud.com should point to EU Storage.

Hope that be useful.

Isaac

Hello Isaac,

my idea was to use an existing folder from Pcloud as local target.
Anyway, the syncronisation with webdav works fine.

Thanks for your help

This topic was automatically closed 360 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.