Sync Error on iPad persists: "Error: Cannot acquire sync lock: ..."

My devices:
iPhone iOS 14.3, Joplin 10.6.2
iPad IpadOS 14.3, Joplin 10.6.2
Notebook Linux Mint 18.3, 64 bit, xfce. Joplin 1.1.4, Sync-Version: 2, Profil-Version: 34.

Hello Support,

as reported twice before, after about one week of proper function, my iPad suddenly does not finalize the sync process any more but remains in the state "Abbrechen" (German for "interrupt" or "abort"). The activity-small arrows-circle in the left down corner continues turning and turning.

I made then a new note with my iPhone and started sync there: after correct end in this device, I started sync at the iPad: even though the iPad didn't finalize the sync proces as described above, the new note was there!

It seems to be a problem with the sync token, I am not skilled enough to analyse the problem in a deeper manner, sorry.
Unfortunatelly it is not possible to copy/paste text from the "Konfiguration/Werkzeuge/Protokoll" in the app Joplin at my iPad. I tried to append a picture of the iPad screen in this topic (I couln't follow your indications in How to enable debugging | Joplin on my iPad).

This problem happens about once per week, very annoying to have to delete the app and install it again. I come to the conclusion, that under these circumstances the app is useless for me if the bug is not fixed soon.

Best regards!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.