Exclusive Lock error/Sync lock error

I was getting the attached image sync lock error on Joplin 2.9.17 on Windows10. There are a couple of other issues in the forum but it seems like they resolved by waiting. I closed both Windows apps (same version) that I use and iOS and waited over an hour. No luck. I also deleted the lock files on my WebDAV server and now I get the below error.
Any suggestions?
I like WebDAV syncing because I can read/edit notes on my phone in addition to my PCs.
Thanks!

Completed: 2023/01/31 16:43 (3s)
Last error: Error: Cannot acquire sync lock: either the lock could be written but not read back. Or it was expired before it was read again.

Joplin 2.9.17 (prod, win32)
Client ID: 6976eee43b934880b0cbbba9e02b678a
Sync Version: 3
Profile Version: 41
Keychain Supported: Yes
Revision: a84a8e7

[SCROLL AND READ BEFORE POSTING]

For bug reports, please post them on GitHub - Issues · laurent22/joplin · GitHub
If you are not sure if it's a bug or not, PLEASE POST ON GITHUB ANYWAY.
If you post a bug report here, we cannot track it and there's a chance it won't be looked at and fixed.

For other support queries please indicate:

• The version you are using. LATEST VERSION is not a version number!
  • If it is a sync issue, please let us know what you are syncing with.
  • If you report a problem with upgrading, please let us know both versions (from/to).
  • If you report a problem with the editor, please tell us which editor you are using (WYSIWYG/Markdown).
  • The operating system you are using.

If you can also please provide a log, as described here: How to enable debugging | Joplin

Posts that do not at least state the version number and operating system will not be answered.

Realized I didn't attach the image of the first error.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.