Problem with the markdown editor

Hello,
Version of Joplin : 2.8.8 (prod, win32)
operating system : Window 10

It is a problem with the Markdown editor. I installed the "Rich Markdown" plugin, I uninstalled it and reinstalled it finally but got this : a new panel on the right of the markdown editor saying : "Change notes back and forth if you see this" (image below)

I think it comes from Joplin and not a bug from the plugin but I don't understand how to go back to the normal view : Could you help me please ?

Thank you,

I am also syncing with joplin cloud. (even is that seems not to be the issue)

Hi @KrullTheWarriorKing

This is not a bug with Joplin or the Rich Markdown plugin. It is coming from another plugin you have installed. Please try uninstalling your plugins one at a time until the note goes away.

Also if you share which plugins you have installed, I might be able to search them to see which causes this.

2 Likes

Hi,
Thank you for the answer.

I Uninstalled the plugin Automatic Backlink to note and everythink was back to normal view.

When I reinstalled the plugin, I had the same issue.

I think I will reinstall the deskopt app to see if it persists. --> Which had no effect at all ^^

1 Like

Hello,

It seems that the Automatice backlink to note plugin is not active anymore.
The Note Link System plugin (which is inspired of the latter plugin) seems to have the same functionality.

I don't know what to do ? Should I report the bug ?

Thank you

You might as well report the bug. Even if the developer doesn't fix it, at least other users will be aware.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.