Notebooks not showing up on Android

Notebooks aren’t syncing to my Android, although the notes and tags are. The notebooks have synced between both my desktops.

I’ve used syncthing to successfully sync between 2 desktops and my android.

All the notes and tags have successfully synced. The only way I can access my notes is via tags. I can’t put new notes in an existing notebook.

I can only upload one screenshot right now.

I am having exactly this same issue. On windows I am using 1.0.45 and on android I am using 1.0.339, database v33.
Please let me know if you found a solution elsewhere. Thanks in advance to Laurent/the forum for any assistance.

Having the same issue with Joplin 1.6.6, database v34 on Android. All of the notes and tags are there and the sync has fully completed, but none of the notebooks are visible. The screen looks like the one in the initial post above. Any suggestions/solutions?

I'm having the same issue. Joplin 1.7.5 Database v34 on Android. All notes seem to be there, but Notebooks do not sync.

me too. can see all notes (sans images. that's another issue as well). sans notebooks. has this issue been fixed yet? the first time i installed it the notebooks were syncing. in an attempt to fix resources/attachments/images not syncing, i cleared data and cache and reinstalled the app, now both notebooks and images do not sync. i'm syncing over synology webdav