Left sidebar in Options section doesn't scroll

Now that I have several plugins activated, the left side bar in the Options section is too short. Meaning, some of the plugins I have activated aren't displaying their menu item. So for example, the Note Tabs menu isn't displaying:

When I disable the Persistent Layout plugin, then the Note Tabs menu item re-appears.

I'm on a small laptop, but it's not that small.

Is there something I am doing wrong or should I write up a bug report?

Yes please add a bug report about it.

OK! I did it. That's one of the first bug reports I've done, so it may not be correct.

You might want to consider adding a link to make bug reports in the side bar of the main Joplin page, https://joplinapp.org/

2 Likes

@whitewall, meantime you can use Zoom Out from the View menu, Ctrl - +. While things will be smaller, it's a workaround to change plugin settings of items towards the end of the plugin list, and you can Zoom back in when done.

1 Like

Thanks! In case anyone wants to try this, you have to zoom out while in the regular view, then open the options area.

It looks like the problem has been fixed and I guess will be part of the next update.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.