Joplin 1.8.1 (prod, darwin)
MacOS 11.2.3 (20D91)
When I open Joplin as part of the screen (same on internal or external screen of MacBook) (telling via Keyboard Maestro to occupy certain part of the screen), the right most elements of the window do not show up/adjust automatically to the screen size.
Here is a screenshot:
This part is missing (and window is not scrollable from side to side):
[SCROLL AND READ BEFORE POSTING]
For bug reports, please post them on GitHub - Issues · laurent22/joplin · GitHub
If you post a bug report here, we cannot track it and there's a chance it won't be looked at and fixed.
For other support queries please indicate:
- The version you are using. LATEST VERSION is not a version number!
- If it is a sync issue, please let us know what you are syncing with.
- If you report a problem with upgrading, please let us know both versions (from/to).
- If you report a problem with the editor, please tell us which editor you are using (WYSIWYG/Markdown).
- The operating system you are using.
If you can also please provide a log, as described here: https://joplinapp.org/debugging
Posts that do not at least state the version number and operating system will not be answered.