Joplin window does not auto adjust to include elements on the right side of the window

Joplin 1.8.1 (prod, darwin)
MacOS 11.2.3 (20D91)

When I open Joplin as part of the screen (same on internal or external screen of MacBook) (telling via Keyboard Maestro to occupy certain part of the screen), the right most elements of the window do not show up/adjust automatically to the screen size.

Here is a screenshot:

This part is missing (and window is not scrollable from side to side):
Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 11.34.25 AM

[SCROLL AND READ BEFORE POSTING]

For bug reports, please post them on GitHub - Issues · laurent22/joplin · GitHub
If you post a bug report here, we cannot track it and there's a chance it won't be looked at and fixed.

For other support queries please indicate:

• The version you are using. LATEST VERSION is not a version number!
  • If it is a sync issue, please let us know what you are syncing with.
  • If you report a problem with upgrading, please let us know both versions (from/to).
  • If you report a problem with the editor, please tell us which editor you are using (WYSIWYG/Markdown).
  • The operating system you are using.

If you can also please provide a log, as described here: https://joplinapp.org/debugging

Posts that do not at least state the version number and operating system will not be answered.

I think this PR should fix it.

Plug-in installed successfully, however unless I don't understand how to use it, it did not change anything. I follow 1-3, but in 4. 1. "The editor will expand to fill the empty space" - last step does not work.

OK, I think I can answer my own question - some of the plug-ins - I believe Outline in particular - were causing trouble with the panes and window view as a total. After deleting the plugins and restarting the app, everything is working well.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.