Joplin experts

Is it possible to have a Joplin community program or initiative for people who want to be Joplin experts?

My idea is that it would be really cool if we had a certificate from the Joplin community for people interested in talking about what's new in the tool. Something like Evernote. I don't know if you know, Evernote has a program for people who are experts or want to be Evernote experts. This program is interesting because it helps people to learn more about the tool on a daily basis, as well as tutorials and exclusive tips. So my idea would be similar to the Evernote idea.

My idea is to connect more people through Joplin, in a way that is a unique community certificate for one or more important people who believe in Joplin's potential.

The cool thing about it is that as Joplin receives donations and there is currently the Joplin cloud. In other words, it's more of a way to raise funds for Joplin and the Joplin community. That is, through consultancies, something like companies that have already thought of it as OnlyOffice.

That makes sense? It's possible?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.