Plugins - Proprietary licences and open-source licence categories

I'm glad... because you separated the topic and clarified my doubts. You have a big heart, thank you so much for the opportunity.

So I want to know the opinion of other people too as you. One last question that I had to talk about would be about this:

"I think this would be a perhaps viable alternative: this could be resolved if there was a certification to enable people to make money with Joplin or unofficial developers certified to make money with Joplin app.
A permanent certification or something that is updated by period."

• So as you can see, this would be a way to get money back for the community.
  • It would be really cool to be Joplin certified but... that would be one of my plans for the future.
  • I mentioned these points to clarify some doubts that may arise. I hope I have collaborated on something in the sense of proposal, concept for app-joplin or community-app-joplin
  • I was thinking of a json api service. Example: { "license": "Mit", "integration": "Google Docs", "price": "free", "source": "open source"}
  • I could mention the use case of libreoffice that has a quote recovery program. If Joplin wants to have a certified free software reference, it could use LibreOffice as an example.
  • I wrote about it here: Joplin experts