Introducing RadCod3

Hello everyone!

I'm Radith Samarakoon, currently an undergraduate at the University of Moratuwa in Sri Lanka. Excitingly, I'll be participating in Google Summer of Code (GSoC) for the first time this year! While I'm relatively new to contributing to open-source software, I'm enthusiastic about learning and contributing to the community.

My experience includes working with Python, Typescript, and React, and I've also been involved in projects related to NLP and Large Language Models (LLMs).

I've successfully set up my development environment and even started tackling a small issue. I'm eager to take on more challenges and make meaningful contributions.

Currently, I'm interested in the following projects:

1. Template Insertion Tool
  2. PDF Annotations
  3. AI-Supported Summary of Notes and Notebooks (Possibly)

However, since I'm a beginner, my project preferences may be subject to change as I explore and learn more.

Thank you for welcoming me, and I'm looking forward to this exciting experience!

2 Likes

This is my first issue fix PR #10005 (I can't seem to add links) for the issue #9998. It's a rather simple one that appeared fixable with just one line. Any feedback about this fix is welcome!

you need to reach a higher Trust Level

Ah thanks for the info!

As per suggestion I've changed the solution to show an ellipsis instead of nowrap.

Managed to get my first PR as well this this second PR merged, Desktop: Resolves #9981: Fix Vim keymap error with beta editor by RadCod3 · Pull Request #10049 · laurent22/joplin · GitHub.
Currently working on this issue: Add a file in sync target to warn user that they shouldn't open any file · Issue #9997 · laurent22/joplin · GitHub