Windows file path syntax for specifying Custom TLS Certificates location

Hi,

What syntax should I use to fill in Joplin’s “Custom TLS certificates” field, when I want to point it to a Windows folder(s)? Would it be like this:
‘E:\some_dir\my certs’,‘E:\some_other_dir\my other certs’

I have tried that and various other common variations without luck: When I save the config change and click “Check synchronisation configuration”, I always receive the error message pasted below, but I’m confident my self-signed certificate and associated custom root CA certificate are good since they’re working well on Windows with other apps & browsers that interact with my private NextCloud server, as well as with Joplin on Android.

My config:

• Joplin Version: 1.0.175

=== start of pasted error msg ===
Error. Please check that URL, username, password, etc. are correct and that the sync target is accessible. The reported error was:

request to https://10.0.1.140/remote.php/webdav/aaa-shared/Joplin/ failed, reason: unable to verify the first certificate (Code UNABLE_TO_VERIFY_LEAF_SIGNATURE)
=== end of pasted error msg ===

have you solved it?
I'm wondering if I could pointing to a custom Root CA instead of simply ignoring any TSL error

Could allow custom CA - UNABLE_TO_VERIFY_LEAF_SIGNATURE · Issue #343 · laurent22/joplin · GitHub helpful?