win 10
joplin desktop
Joplin 2.4.12 (prod, win32)

Client ID: ef30f90de1df45ee92e636dc6485b4fe
Sync Version: 3
Profile Version: 39
Keychain Supported: Yes

Revision: b45585d

Just upgraded (to support new clipper to support new browser to support update of web app that was working fine!??)

Anyway - things look "different" - an in particular, "***" (to make a sperator) is rendered in very pale gray, and likewise the seperator line in the rendered pain is also very pale. Do I need to learn some CSS trick to force them (and everything else) back to full black (or full intensity of whatever other color?) Is there some simple setting?

1 Like

I think there was just a bit of a style overhaul recently. These are the css changes I have used.

userchrome.css

.cm-hr {
    /* horizontal rule - "***" */
     color: black !important;
}

userstyle.css

hr {
   /* change horizontal rules to black */
     border-bottom: 2px solid #000000;
}
1 Like

Hopefully quick on the same topic - I notice the rendered panel and the 'wysiwyg' panel are now set to only run down the middle of the pane. (As though they are set to very wide margins.) Is there some simple css trick to turn this back to the old "left margin = 0" model?

(I found dpoulton's "how to use CSS" page and will be pursuing that when less rushed...)

thx
bmw

No, that is actually an application setting. Go to Options > Appearance and set the editor maximum width to 0

Options

Bless you dpoulton!!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.