[SCROLL AND READ BEFORE POSTING]
For bug reports, please post them on GitHub - Issues · laurent22/joplin · GitHub
If you are not sure if it's a bug or not, PLEASE POST ON GITHUB ANYWAY.
If you post a bug report here, we cannot track it and there's a chance it won't be looked at and fixed.
For other support queries please indicate:
- The version you are using. LATEST VERSION is not a version number!
- If it is a sync issue, please let us know what you are syncing with.
- If you report a problem with upgrading, please let us know both versions (from/to).
- If you report a problem with the editor, please tell us which editor you are using (WYSIWYG/Markdown).
- The operating system you are using.
If you can also please provide a log, as described here: How to enable debugging | Joplin
Posts that do not at least state the version number and operating system will not be answered.
Joplin Windows 2.9.17 as primary. content gets added here
Joplin Android 2.10.8
Sync with Joplin Server
large db base (from windows client:
Android client slowly sync db, it shows:
'created local items: 85'
'fetched items 74893 / 74893'
on successful syncs numbers change but they are in same proportion -
Android client's attachment mode is automatic.
What exactly android client downloads so much and not use? attachments?