Web Clipper : size of the windows

Is there a way to change the size of the font or the size of the capture window in ordrer to see all the content ?

I am using Windows 11 / Firefox 109 / Joplin 2.9.17 and i need to increase the size of windows font size dues to eyes disease.

Can you provide a full-sized screenshot of the whole browser window to have a better look at the font size, especially when compared to other browser elements and the rendered website? I'm assuming you mean the Web Clipper pop-up window here and not the clipped site inside Joplin.

Here is a full screen copy :

Now the problem is clear. This is your whole screen size, right? The pop-up is larger than the available area, and because of that it "overflows". Ideally, it should instead use a scrollbar, making the content fully available that way.

I would report the problem at https://github.com/laurent22/joplin/issues. Just make sure to include as much details as possible and also link to this forum topic for reference.

1 Like

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.