Unable to paste an image into Joplin on Macbook Pro

First just let me say I am thrlled to death to finally find a note keeping app that does everything I need it to. Just incredibly happy to finally say goodbye to EN and the others I've dipped my toes in the water with.

I am seemingly unable to paste an image from the clipboard into Joplin. If this has been asked and answered I do humbly apologize. Any help in resolving this would be very appreciated. I have no issues on any of my PC's. It is only on my Macbook Pro running Mac Ventura
13.4.1 (c) . A paste results in nothing being pasted. Please let me know what I have missed in terms of the information I am providing(if I have). I am hoping someone else has bumped into this and it is a simple solve that I've missed. Thank You!

Joplin for Desktop

Copyright © 2016-2023 Laurent Cozic
Joplin 2.11.11 (prod, darwin)

Client ID: f2205cf2768b47928acbff3cf43da07f
Sync Version: 3
Profile Version: 43
Keychain Supported: Yes

Revision: 6886f6f

Combine notes: 1.0.1
Email Note: 1.2.2
Rich Markdown: 0.13.3

I could not see a means by which to change the title on this post. If I do a copy using the Macs default screen capture, I can paste to Joplin. When I copy from "SnagIt 2020", I cannot paste to Joplin. I can paste just fine to EN. I can paste just fine to MS Word. If any of the gurus here can find a fix or point me to a fix for this it would be greatly appreciated.

Do they have a free or trial version of it? It's probably not complicated to fix but if we can't install it, it won't be possible

They do offer a free trial…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.