This configuration does not sync between all three clients, no encryption activated:
(1) Win10 client
(2) First Android 10 client
(3) Second Android 10 client
All are pointing to the very same WebDAV ressource.
(1) and (2) sync fine. Notes entered in (3) do not show up in the other clients. Neither do the notes of (1) and (2) show up in (3). All three clients confirm the sync to be completed.
Any ideas what could be the problem?
Thanks for your thoughts
Yes, I have the same problem.
I searched the file name on server, it exist.
I clicked the "note properties" button of the not-sync-note on client (3), then all clients can sync
I am sure you have done this already, but could you please "one more time" carefully compare all settings on both Android devices, including : network, firewall (?), VPN (?), Joplin, etc .
Then goto the log files and check for error messages.
and report back ?
Thanks for sharing.
I had tried it out. The manual starting of sync on (3) you describe did not help me.
Thanks for offering your help.
Where are the logfiles on Android to be found?
By similarity to iOS and desktop ... my guess is, under
Joplin > config > logs ...
@ajay: Now it syncs. Two Android phones, Win10 and WebDAV. Even with an additional iOS device. This is what I did:
- Uninstall Joplin on all machines (Win10, both Androids)
- On Win10 delete .config\joplin-desktop
- Reboot systems (Win10, both Androids)
- Install Joplin on all machines
Thanks again for offering your help