I have installed Joplin 2.11.11 on Windows 10. Import of .enex files worked flawless. Then I installed the Android version 2.11.31 on Android 13, logged in and clicked the Synchronisation- no results. I have choosen JoplinCloud as target. Actually I have choosen the Basic version for a 10 days trial.
The five .enex files have a size of 50,5 MB.
The protocol does not show any errors.
Please what do I oversee?
[SCROLL AND READ BEFORE POSTING]
For bug reports, please post them on GitHub - Issues · laurent22/joplin · GitHub
If you are not sure if it's a bug or not, PLEASE POST ON GITHUB ANYWAY.
If you post a bug report here, we cannot track it and there's a chance it won't be looked at and fixed.
For other support queries please indicate:
- The version you are using. LATEST VERSION is not a version number!
- If it is a sync issue, please let us know what you are syncing with.
- If you report a problem with upgrading, please let us know both versions (from/to).
- If you report a problem with the editor, please tell us which editor you are using (WYSIWYG/Markdown).
- The operating system you are using.
If you can also please provide a log, as described here: How to enable debugging | Joplin
Posts that do not at least state the version number and operating system will not be answered.