Sync recently stopped working

Joplin has been working great for me, but the past few days I’ve seen an issue where desktop won’t sync. I’ve pasted the error message below but here is my setup

• Using Joplin 1.0.169(prod, win32) Revision bcb44aa5(Head) on Windows 10
  • E2EE enabled (originally done from the Windows 10 machine)
  • Syncing to Nextcloud on a VPS via webdav
  • Joplin 10.0.37, iOS
  • Mobile device is syncing to cloud fine, but desktop isn’t pulling down those notes nor is mobile pulling any new ones created on desktop

Here’s the error I’m getting. Any thoughts?

Created remote items: 1.
    Completed: 2019-10-09 09:33
    Last error: Error: PUT .resource/2ffe4163a0e4d9a4964bb5cc8462edad: "xxxxxxx/files/Notes/.resource/2ffe4163a0e4d9a4964bb5cc8462edad.upload.part" is locked (Exception OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\Exception\FileLocked) (423): <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <d:error xmlns:d="DAV:" xmlns:s="http://sabredav.org/ns"> <s:exception>OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\Exception\FileLocked</s:exception> <s:message>"xxxxxxx/files/Notes/.resource/2ffe4163a0e4d9a4964bb5cc8462edad.upload.part" is locked</s:message> </d:err

This is a Nextcloud issue so they might help you over there. Nextcloud can lock files and some times doesn’t unlock them properly. Often it means you might have to change the cache backend or manually unlock the files in the database.

Ok, I’ll follow up there. I assumed it was on my side since I can see the file in question on my hard drive but not on nextcloud.

Would you expect that would block other notes/files from syncing?