Re-Sync Problem with NextCloud

Hi, I just updated Joplin about a week ago. Then I started experiencing a syncing problem. Long story short, I've exported all my notes as .jex files as a backup. I intend to delete all data on NextCloud and import the .jex files to sync again. But when I was setting up the sync, I got stuck because this appeared (as below).

Sorry, I'm not a tech-savvy person, so I don't understand what it means or how to fix it. Can someone help me out here?

Last error: Error: PROPFIND locks/: File with name /Joplin/locks could not be located (Exception Sabre\DAV\Exception\NotFound) (404): <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <d:error xmlns:d="DAV:" xmlns:s="sabre/dav"> <s:exception>Sabre\DAV\Exception\NotFound</s:exception> <s:message>File with name /Joplin/locks could not be located</s:message> </d:error>

Joplin 2.1.9 (prod, win32)
Client ID: fc055c5ceaa44f28b02d9e277bf5fb50
Sync Version: 2
Profile Version: 39
Keychain Supported: Yes
Revision: 882d66383

The folder locks which Joplin expects does not seem to exist on your NextCloud folder.
Maybe there was no permission to create it.

To see more, we would need the logfile from Joplin.
https://joplinapp.org/debugging/#desktop-application

You can also try creating it manually and see if the sync can proceed from there.

1 Like

Thank you all. I just deleted the original Joplin folder in NextCloud and created a new one to let it sync. Then it worked! Thank you! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.