Sync Version: 1
Profile Version: 30
Keychain Supported: Yes

Revision: 1899d86 (master)

Android

Joplin 1.0.331
Database V30

The issue

I am trying to sync between my devices, so I make a change on my Android device, and hit sync. Naturally, I expect to be able to go to my Mac, hit sync and see these changes. This does not happen, and I am making changes on my Android that aren’t reflected on the Mac. Conversely, changes I make on the Mac do not get pulled to Android. I have checked Dropbox and it shows latest update in the Apps/Joplin folder from 20 minutes ago, which is roughly when I made the first edit. However, since that time I’ve made more edits, which haven’t seem to have been sent to Dropbox (judging by the latest_update attribute in Dropbox).

I am getting no errors here, and when I sync on the Desktop app, it says fetched items: 1, so I’m confused as to what’s going on

Does anyone have insight on this issue? still having the same problem and not sure where the problem lies, or even where to begin investigating

You can begin by attaching the log files Instructions here

I myself use Dropbox to sync between Linux and Android without these problems. I suspect it has something to do with the Mac version of Joplin or with Dropbox on Mac.

I do syncs between Windows, Android and various flavors of Linux without issue. I use Dropbox for synchronization. I’m glad to share any configuration details if you think that might help. Sorry, I know these “works for me” responses don’t help very much, except to confirm that the sync process isn’t broken at some fundamental level.

I am having a problem between windows, linux and andriod.
It worked for a while but now it has stopped.
Any suggestions on how to reset the process?