Subject field missing in Approx 10% of notes imported from Evernote ENEX markup file

Joplin 2.8.8 (prod, win32)
Client ID: d42e06cf79524726bc434dbc19be9c8b
Sync Version: 3
Profile Version: 41
Keychain Supported: Yes
Revision: c2a6a13

Windows 10 Pro

LOG
Have turned on debugging but cannot see how to extract a bug report relating to this problem in the Console tab

Can you find a note in particular that could not be imported? Then if you could export just that note as ENEX and share it here, I can take a look

Leg Cramps and Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) - Inc Log.enex (5.9 KB)

The title field is just Untitled Note. I saw this issue with a bunch of notes I exported from Evernote a long time ago, you can open up .enex files in a text editor, it is just XML.

<note>
    <title>Untitled Note</title>
    <created>20191018T195012Z</created>
    <updated>20220629T072125Z</updated>

Try to export those again, maybe with the older legacy desktop version rather than the electron app if that is what you were using.

1 Like

That's strange, how this note titled in Evernote? Is their app not able to export the title?

Daeraxa, your solution using an older legacy desktop version of Evernote worked perfectly Thank You!

1 Like

That's incredible they can't export the title with the recent app, but glad it's working now

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.