Simple Backup: 1.3.6

Sync target

OneDrive

What issue do you have?

Body

• Input format: enex
  • Output format: md

Errors

Error: UNKNOWN: unknown error, open 'C:\Users\Tyler\.config\joplin-desktop\tmp\d727cefda45907a07194d126d26a3664.base64.decoded'

Error on note "Support for Windows 10 LTSC 2019": Error: UNKNOWN: unknown error, rename 'C:\Users\Tyler\.config\joplin-desktop\tmp\d727cefda45907a07194d126d26a3664.base64.decoded' -> 'C:\Users\Jordan\.config\joplin-desktop\resources\undefined.7z'

I exported my notes from the latest version of Evernote using the latest version of Evernote Backup (github . com/vzhd1701/evernote-backup) because creating the backup from within Evernote was processing the backup for two hours with no progress (no issue with the Github tool, however). I have tried importing them three times: twice with importing a single .ENEX file and once using the new feature of importing an entire .ENEX directory. They all failed on the above note.

Thanks,
Tyler

Would you mind exporting the note "Support for Windows 10 LTSC 2019" as ENEX and sharing it here or by PM? That would help replicate and fix the issue.

Thank you for your response @laurent. I am a big fan of your project and am sincerely grateful for the opportunity to help improve it. I would prefer to PM you, but it appears I do not have that privilege.

I've sent you a PM which you should make it possible for you to send a PM too

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.