Spell Checker CSS Element

Does anyone know what the element is called for the red squiggly underlining in Spell Checker within the MD editor? I'm using the dark theme and I'd like to make it more subdued.

There does not appear to be one.

I would guess that the spell-checker is a function that has been enabled within the CodeMirror editor package itself and it behaves as some kind of overlay rather than altering the output.

Thanks for looking into this @dpoulton.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.