Scroll matching (align) problem between two columns

I believe that Joplin is the best note taking app in the world, but I got a small problem and no solution after reading the Joplin documents and doing many search, that the content in the "edit box" and the "preview box" doesn't align. Like this. It might be my problem like I didn't use it correctly.

And of course I know I can set the same font size to match it, or just type some empty line manually, but I don't think these measures make any sense. Cuz when I use the html rich text or attach an image or a form, it comes to very mass and not possible to fix manually.

I might have asked a stupid question, like it maybe not "logically" possible to fix, and I'm very sorry for that.

I don't know if it is possible to let the two box scroll at different speed to match the content, or just automatically add some empty Line in one of box?

Sorry that English is not my main language so I may have some impolite tone due to my language habits, though I hope my words is polite lol.

Thank you for answering my question and have a nice day!

This feature (sync scroll) is actually in the current pre-release, if you want to try it out you can move to that or wait for it to feature in the next full release.

3 Likes

Thank you very much. Now Joplin is perfect!