Note that this version will NOT sync with Joplin Server 1.x, it will only sync with Joplin Server 2.x. In general if you're using Joplin Server, you'll need to update all your apps to v2, however only the desktop app is available as of now (Android app probably quite soon too).
- New: Add support for sharing notebooks with Joplin Server (#4772)
- New: Add new date format YYMMDD (#4954 by Helmut K. C. Tessarek)
- New: Added button to skip an application update (a31b402)
- Fixed: Display proper error message when JEX file is corrupted (#4958)
- Fixed: Show or hide completed todos in search results based on user settings (#4951) (#4581 by @JackGruber)
- Fixed: Solve "Resource Id not provided" error (#4943) (#4891 by @Subhra264)