Pdf files corrupt after export from Evernote into joplin

Joplin 1.4.11 (prod, win32)

Client-ID: 7addfc3b6e64433f85fe696b486bb37c
Sync-Version: 2
Profil-Version: 34
Unterstützter Schlüsselbund: Ja

Revision: 28f75449d (master)

Hi,
I have exported all my notes from Evernote and imported them into joplin on my win 10 laptop 64bit.

Now on a number of notes if I am trying to open the pdf files which are attached in the note I am getting the meassage that the pdf file is corrupted and cannot be opened.

In Evernote the file is ok and I can open the pdf - no problem.

I have a lot of notes in my Evernote notebook and I cannot check every single note whether the pdf is ok or not, I have to rely that the export/import will work.

It looks like that many times pdf are affected where I only have in the Evenote Note 1 pdf attachment. But this is not always the case, so this is not a rule.

Is there anyting I can do?

Best regards,

dingolino

Could you provide an example of ENEX note that results in a corrupt PDF?

You mean I export 1 note from Evernote?
I can try but I am not sure whether this will replicate the problem, because I do not think that it is a specific pdf problem but a export/import problem, maybe because of the number of notes?

Best regards,
dingolino

Some users imported a crazy number of notes without any issue so it might be something specific to your note collection. The only way to know for sure is with a sample ENEX file.

picogrill 85 und 239.enex (3.3 MB)

ok, here is 1 note. I should point out that this is only 1 example from many. Alos pdfs are affected which I have not created, just downloaded - manuals for example for devices.

The pdf of this note is working perfectly if I open it in Evernote. Or if I store it from Evernote and than open it

Best regards,
dingolino

1a042923f2c4d11e70b7529ad5750c5b.pdf (2.2 MB)

And this is the pdf file which was imported into joplin

Hi,
did you had a chance to have a look at it?

Best regards,
dingolino