Pdf attachment auto-refresh after pressing space button

Hi, I'm currently using the latest Joplin note version, each time I attach a pdf document in joplin, it shows the preview mode, so it is quite convenient for me to take notes and reading documents at the same time, but whenever I press the space button, the pdf file in the preview mode always automatically refresh without knowing why, I had no trouble with this in the previous version, is that a bug or error or is it a hotkey function built-in for refreshing pdf documents? Is there a way to disable this?

1 Like

I think this habbens every time when you type something in the markdown editor and the preview is refreshed to display the current edit again.

Thank you! But is there like a script or setting that I can disable the auto-refresh feature?

Cou can switch to view mode only.
Strg + L (depending on your View > Layout button sequence setting)

Can you be more specific, new to this, do I do it in setting or shortcut key? Thank you!

No, Strg + L is the standard hotkey for Toggle editor layout and this switch through the settings defined by View > Layout button sequence
grafik

Thank you! Tried, but still doesn't solve the issue tho...

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.