Keychain Supported: Yes

Revision: 174c5f4

Enhancement: 1.1.2

Sync target

File system

Editor

Rich Text Editor

What issue do you have?

Is it possible to send the content of my notes or to-do list to someone via email. I've been using Joplin to capture meeting notes and I would like to share these notes with my co-workers directly out of Joplin. Currently, I'm having to export the content into HTML file and go to my mail client and send the html file as an attachment. I would be great if this can done directly from Joplin.

Try this plugin

Thanks Johano. This great, I installed the plug-in it works; however, I was expecting it dump the rich text into the body. But this will do for now.

Thanks again.

@mmussie, if you go to the Tools/Options menu, to the settings for the plugin, and tick convert to html. It will then respect basic formatting like headers, bullet lists, etc. Not sure, but AFAIR it should also manage images.

There is another plugin that I think handles formatting better, but you have to specify the recipient email address in it's settings, and it's slightly more complicated. I personally use this one, and send the mail to myself, from where it can be checked and then forwarded.

The two can coexist side by side without interferring with each other. Also they have different icons on the toolbar, one a black envelope and a white envelope.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.