Losing format, everything just runs together

Hi, I'm still new to Joplin and learning how to use it, as I'm used to OneNote and finally made the switch. I'm using Joplin for Android, and Joplin on Linux Mint.

I noticing if I were to copy and paste something from an web page, like a recipe ingredient list, it looks good. Then I exit out and go back in Joplin, everything has combined itself like a run-on sentence losing the format. I'm also used to holding the shift button down and pressing enter to create a new line when I'm making a list, that doesn't hold either.

That can't possibly be how it's supposed to be working, I must have enabled something that I shouldn't have right?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

T

Did you enable soft breaks? Preferences > Markdown

Yes, I've enabled everything in the Markdown section. Not sure if that was the best thing to do, but, I'm still learning Joplin.

Wow, ok. You probably don't need fountain support, unless you are a screenwriter. There are others that might not be of any use to you.

Did unchecking "enable soft breaks" fix your issue?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.