looking for plugin : joplin-plugin-export-notes

The link https://github.com/benji300/joplin-plugin-export-notes/releases has an error 404 where would it be possible to download it? I have already tried my luck without success. Thank you all, I am French and really bad at English, with my apologies.

Gil

The plugin is gone. What do you want it for? It's already possible to export notes from the app

Thank you for the answer,

To export to Proton Drive

Hi,

You're going to find it difficult to export directly to your Proton Drive without using the Proton synchronization software because right now they don't have a publicly published API developer kit. They supposedly have committed to releasing one sometime by the end of this year.

You can check out the open source app called Rclone. It is a cloud drive mounting utility and somewhat supports Proton. It is not tier 1 supported. They consider it tier 4, which is unstable. I would keep an eye on it because Proton is in the process of releasing an API developer kit that Rclone will be able to take advantage of and make their connection to Proton Drive more stable. You can also look for others that might connect to Proton Drive.

Thank you, I think I will wait and see how the year ends