List and checkox items issue

I'm not sure since when this has been happening, but it is certainly not normal. Please see the following markdown and how it is rendered:

- [Link to Note](:/531a2a839a2c493a88c45e39c6cb9ed4)
- here's another item
- first [Link to Note](:/531a2a839a2c493a88c45e39c6cb9ed4) second

- [ ] [Link to Note](:/531a2a839a2c493a88c45e39c6cb9ed4)
- [ ] here's another item
- [ ] first [Link to Note](:/531a2a839a2c493a88c45e39c6cb9ed4) second

Joplin 1.7.10 (dev, darwin)

Client ID: e354a932e6e143c782264aad4112b674
Sync Version: 2
Profile Version: 34
Keychain Supported: Yes

Revision: 69cd63b57 (dev)

Working fine for me.

Joplin 1.7.10 (prod, win32)

This is strange. I can't find anything in the code that would make a difference depending on the OS. In my case the link seems to have line breaks.

I've just noticed that the image is cut off and that this might give the wrong impression, because it looks like the text is wrapping. Thus here my image again:

Appears to render correctly for me as well, admittedly I am also on Windows.

Anything in userstyle.css? I have a vague recollection that we were involved in a discussion on this forum ages ago about using css to adjust and align resource icons and checkboxes.

On dev I changed styling of resources and note links so they render properly in Joplin Server too, but on 1.7 there shouldn't be note rendering changes. I'll give it a try later to see if I can replicate. @tessus, is this definitely 1.7 or a custom build of yours based on dev?

That is strange. Just for clarity, here's a snap with a wider window to show that text is not unexpectedly going onto new lines.

Joplin 1.7.10 (prod, win32)

Yes, it is dev. My custom build is in a different branch. From the version info you can see it's the dev branch. I only use my other branch for creating a release I use on my machines. For development and all testing I always use just the dev branch.

Yes, but I also commented that part for testing. Unfortunately there's no difference. The only css related to checkboxes is:

li.md-checkbox .checkbox-wrapper {
	align-items: baseline;
}

Yes that was an issue on dev, and it should be fixed now. Thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

It is. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.