Links to same page

Greetings,
I raised this issue 3 months ago with no response so I'm raising it again.
I"m on a page in my browser, vivaldi, that has links to other parts of the page. I click on the joplin icon in my addons bar and I choose either complete page or complete page (html).
I choose which notebook to use and click confirm. The page comes down with success.
In Joplin, I see the page but when I click a link, some jump the the section on the page in Joplin as it should, but others open a page in my browser. The page opened in the browser is the same source page that I used to download to Joplin.
I hope this is clear.

BTW, My Joplin version is always the most I"m on a page in my browser, vivaldi, that has links to other parts of the page. I click on the joplin icon in my addons bar and I choose either complete page or complete page (html).
I choose which notebook to use and click confirm. The page comes down with success.
In Joplin, I see the page but when I click a link, some jump the the section on the page in Joplin as it should, but others open a page in my browser. The page opened in the browser is the same source page that I used to download to Joplin.
In short, often, as I stated in my first post, some internal links stay in Joplin and others jump to the Internet.
I hope this is clear.

iomari

BTW, My Joplin version is always the most current.

Hey, I get that might be inconvenient, but the problem you're facing is out of the scope of the clipper.
Its job is to clip the pages from browser, not to translate a flaky implementation of TOC into valid markdown links inside the note.

In fact, the recognition of TOC, headers and other meta information on the web is such a difficult problem it's stayed mostly an academic toy since 1999 when Semantic Web was first introduced.

But if you ever come across a software that does the automatic clipping the way you envisioned, drop me a line!

Ok. I understand now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.