Large Upload

I have moved from Evernote to Joplin and so far going fine. However I have been with Evernote for MANY years and have 29GB of Data. So time for me to do some house cleaning.

So I imported my data into two profiles. One as my backup and one to do my clean up. I have deleted many thousands of notes from the cleanup profile. How can I confirm the size of the cleaned up profile. It appears all the data for both profiles are in the .config/resources directory so a simple file size won't work. I am on Joplin 2.10.19 on Mac Ventura 13.4.

Additionally is there any document or procedure I should follow to reduce the data so I can restore sync to Joplin Cloud?
Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Neal

I see from Joplin Cloud that my account has been disabled due to my uploads exceeding the 10gb limit.

Hello, I've sent you a PM

1 Like

I want to Thank Laurent for his great App and wonderful support. I tried multiple apps before coming to Joplin. It was the only app the imported my Evernote data properly. Additionally have profiles allowed me to safely clean up my data from 29gb to 3gb.

Joplincloud worked flawlessly and I recommend using to to support Laurent future development for this great app!

Not sponsored just a happy user :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.