I don't know if I'm supposed to leave that text below the scroll and read command... So I did.
My question is, if I'm on a website and I want to take notes, can I pin Joplin to stay on top?
Right now I highlight something to copy, paste it in Joplin, find something else to copy and when I click to highlight Joplin goes to the back. So I highlight the text, go to the taskbar to open Joplin again, paste it in, repeat.
I know I can split the window but I don't want to do that. I want the full page and my notes on top so I can easily go back and forth.
I don't know if this question goes here. If there's a better place kindly let me know for next time.
Since I'm not complaining about anything I don't think you need the version number.
[SCROLL AND READ BEFORE POSTING]
For bug reports, please post them on GitHub - Issues · laurent22/joplin · GitHub
If you are not sure if it's a bug or not, PLEASE POST ON GITHUB ANYWAY.
If you post a bug report here, we cannot track it and there's a chance it won't be looked at and fixed.
For other support queries please indicate:
- The version you are using. LATEST VERSION is not a version number!
- If it is a sync issue, please let us know what you are syncing with.
- If you report a problem with upgrading, please let us know both versions (from/to).
- If you report a problem with the editor, please tell us which editor you are using (WYSIWYG/Markdown).
- The operating system you are using.
Posts that do not at least state the version number and operating system will not be answered.