[SCROLL AND READ BEFORE POSTING]
For bug reports, please post them on GitHub - Issues · laurent22/joplin · GitHub
If you are not sure if it's a bug or not, PLEASE POST ON GITHUB ANYWAY.
If you post a bug report here, we cannot track it and there's a chance it won't be looked at and fixed.
For other support queries please indicate:
- The version you are using. LATEST VERSION is not a version number!
- If it is a sync issue, please let us know what you are syncing with.
- If you report a problem with upgrading, please let us know both versions (from/to).
- If you report a problem with the editor, please tell us which editor you are using (WYSIWYG/Markdown).
- The operating system you are using.
If you can also please provide a log, as described here: How to enable debugging | Joplin
Posts that do not at least state the version number and operating system will not be answered.
Joplin 2.9.17 (prod, darwin)
MacOS 13.2.1 (22D68)
After editing a longish note, I found that scrolling stops being smooth and becomes "jumpy" in fact one swipe on the trackpad up or down creates continuous scrolling for a long time sometimes.
This happens all the time.
Quitting and re-starting Joplin solves the problem.
How can I fix this?