iOS markdown keyboard

Hi

I have posted about iOS markdown keyboards elsewhere. I really like how those simply are on top of my normal keyboard as I am used to my normal keyboard to write fast on mobile. I am sorry, but with another setup it won't really be useful for myself. Still, I gave your keyboard a chance. The markdown part works as quick as I'd expect it to be. However, on my small Iphone Se the buttons are smaller than the normal keyboard buttons (too small) and there is a gray layer behind which is double the height and takes too much space on a small phone (probably to display messages). Only in playing around for a few minutes I have to admit I got trapped on certain functions or your premium banner did not disappear anymore. It's more expensive than other markdown keyboards, could you elaborate what makes it better than those? One of the features I'd consider the most important to me is a button to insert images or one to open the camera. I think your keyboard lacks this feature, though I am not aware whether this can be properly used together with Joplin as it would require to add it as attachment. Other features I could think of are changing order of buttons and the ability to disable certain ones as for example I can't make much use of adding a table with a spreadsheet interface on a tiny screen. I usually don't take too many complicated notes on mobile, so for me I would only need a few favorites and that's it. Maybe I have missed something and parts of this would already be available?
I guess it would have to come from inside the app itself to only show a markdown keyboard without the english keyboard? With the autocorrection off I'd probably give this keyboard a longer try, but as I am not always taking notes in english the non premium version is kinda unusable to me. I'll keep an eye on this keyboard for the future. I think for now I will uninstall it again and most likely I'll wait for a later day for an integration of a few buttons directly in Joplin itself.