Introducing Adhiraj Singh

Hello Community
I'm Adhiraj Singh Deep currently studying at the Indian Institute of Information Technology, Nagpur. I have a good knowledge of Html5, CSS, JS and currently studying NodeJs and other MERN stack technologies. I have contributed in past to different organizations and now I am looking forward to contributing to Joplin. I have past contributions related to UI design and HTML and JS related projects. I want to be a part of this organization for further future projects as well but currently focusing on the ideas list provided for the GSOC 2022. Hope we all work together to develop better things

1 Like

Hi there,
Welcome to the community.

Would you mind sharing GitHub account and on which bug you are going to work / you are working on?

thx & good luck

Hi there,
you are doing?
Are you getting along well as the serious phase is about to start?
Any help required on how to read Joplin's codebase and how to fix an issue easily?

good luck

Hi there,
I appreciate your concern. I apologize for being so inactive in the community as I was not well due to which I lacked in my contributions as well but now I am ready to start again with the support of you all. I devoted some of my time to the project "Refactor the project documentation" and still working on it, if the organization wants me to work on any other project I can do that as well.