How to disable auto sync?

Hi, I want to know if it's possible to do manual sync, or set it to sync once a day at a certain time. When I see it is synchronizing I get anxious because I'm afraid if I click something or type in something, it will screw up the syncing process, please help, thank you!

No need to get anxious. The sync is very robust and will work fine even if you keep on typing or do anything else. You won’t break something.

I do not know a way to set the sync to a specific time, but you could just use a long sync interval to feel better.

Ok, because last time, when I edited the text while it was syncing, some errors occurred, and some notes were all messed up.

I just changed the interval to 12 hours, and 24 hours, but it doesn't help, it still likes to sync whenever I stop typing...

Now I am wondering. Are you talking about sync on the desktop or mobile applications? And how did it mess up exactly? I never had any problem with the Joplin Sync, besides when I have conflicts between notes edited in different devices.

I cannot say why it does sync even if you set the interval to 12 hours. Maybe some with more knowledge about th sync process can help.

Hi, I'm talking about syncing to NextCloud, I just tried typing while it was syncing to the cloud, and no error occurred, maybe this was fixed in the latest update.

I'm worried about that, too. Maybe it's not a good time to use it across different devices, yet.