Help for a complete Newbi on mac and Joplin

<

April 2020 I have downloaded the mac file from the joplin site yesterday joplin-1.0.199 - and Apple does not seem very keen on me installing it ?

I get a message telling me

Joplin cant be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software. This software needs to be updated . Contact the developer for more information.

So this is Mac catilan 10.15.4

Would appreciate some guidance on what action to take.

Thanks.

Paul.

To report a bug, please let us know:

• The version you are using. LATEST VERSION is not a version number!

• If you report a problem with upgrading, please let us know both versions (from/to).

• The operating system you are using.

If you can also please provide a log, as described here: https://joplinapp.org/debugging

Posts that do not at least state the version number and operating system will not be answered.
–>

@penandpaper welcome to the forum.

This thread on this forum may help explain what’s happening.

Después de tantísimo tiempo ... ya lo habrás solucionado o por contra habrás desistido

Mac cuando instalas algún programa que no es de la App Store te suele decir que es malicioso
Debes decir que abrir igualmente y si aún así no te deja debes ir a preferencias del sistema - seguridad y privacidad - general - permitir app descargadas de ... ahí te dirá que si quieres abrir Joplin y adelante

@conchialfoz

As of release version 1.5.11 the application is now notarised by Apple for MacOS.