This plugin allows for creating and using #tags and @notebooks as links.
Notes are exact id of note like
Tags and notebooks can contain space and it will work.
#My diary is fine.
- Highlight text of hashtag or notebook in editor
- Right click
- Choose "Convert text to tag or notebook"
It will convert text to working link visible and clickable in preview pane.
- Highlight text like @mynotebook
- Choose - Go to item via highlighted text
This will go to first notebook or hashtag that matches the text.
This is useful if someone doesn't want to use mouse in preview pane.
Version 1.3.4 is working in Joplin 1.6.7 and up.
It will be available from Plugins->Search in few days.
Or you can download it as .jpl from
Works on 1.5.14 and 1.6.7 and up.
.jpl version available here:
- If menu entry won't appear on first load of joplin, changing notebook to different should make it appear.
If you happen to have such behavior please report it here EditorContextMenu entry isn't shown at start - but works after switching to other notebook · Issue #4151 · laurent22/joplin · GitHub
- As for now linking to search isn't implemented because its not avail to plugins.https://github.com/laurent22/joplin/blob/dev/packages/app-desktop/gui/MainScreen/commands/search.ts