Getting started contributing

Hi,

I want to start contributing to this project but I'm not sure where to start. Is there a "good first issue" bug that I can tackle (there are no issues with that tag right now). Some feature requests that I thought might be useful were custom notebook sorting and a fix for RTL languages, but there isn't much demand for them so they probably wouldn't be worth the work. The first one especially might work better as a plugin.

Anyway, can someone suggest a bug or two for me to take a look at? I would be very grateful.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks for your interest in the project. The bugs that have the High label is what we aim to fix first: Issues · laurent22/joplin · GitHub

RTL support would certainly be welcome too!

OK, I decided to pick up Buttons so large they occlude Search · Issue #8159 · laurent22/joplin · GitHub. I added a comment with an idea for a fix, let me know what you think.

Just to be clear, I won't have time to follow this issue and provide any feedback, but you're free to discuss the issue with the other users over there, and implement a fix if you're clear about what needs to be done.

No problem. Thanks for the help, hoping I can help as well. :v:t5: