From Evernote to Joplin

So far I am happy with my switch from Evernote to Joplin.
Now and than I like to edit the imported (from enex) notes and discover the wast of space used by the html.
My question is: how can I save an edited note as .md formatted? Even when all html is removed the viewer still refuses to show the md results?
Addition: The properties pane keep showing markup = html, how to change THIS?

Perhaps you should re-import the notes as Markdown if this is what you need? Currently it's not possible to change the markup format, but you can create a new note and copy/paste the content in there. That new note would be markdown.

Thanks! Although it is not what I hoped to be possible. Is it not just like changing a fields content in the database?
Beside this and some minor challenges I am really happy with my switch to Joplin :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes and no. It's easy to change the field, but what users really want is to convert back and forth between html and Markdown, which currently is not implemented.

Thanks anyway. I am anxious to see and follow the projects progress and development.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.