Appareil : darwin, Apple M2
ID client : 5ddb7f473f9d4e2d87b93df16e851762
Version de Synchro : 3
Version du profil : 53
Trousseau supporté : Oui
ID d'instance alternatif : -
Cible de synchronisation : Joplin Cloud
Éditeur : Rich Text
When I saw your message, I started by reading the beginning, which I understood, then I scrolled down and didn’t understand a thing. I’m not very good at English to begin with (I write in French and Deepl translates it for me), let alone Chinese…
I asked Firefox to translate it all for me, and that’s when I realised you’d sent me a real goldmine! It’s true that I was hoping there might be a plugin that was more user-friendly and intuitive; I’m not a developer, I use ‘no-code’ tools, I’m 70 years old, and I’m not a quick learner. But actually, if I take my time, I think I should be able to get the hang of it.
So a huge thank you for your generous reply. I’m just getting to know the world of open source and it’s magical!
I’ll take the liberty – if you’ll allow me – of getting back to you if I have a question or a problem.
Thank you so much for your reply! It really made me happy to read.
I want to share something with you — I'm also not very good at English. I started using Joplin because I love it, and I began logging into the forum to share feedback and learn from others' great ideas. My usual approach is: I read the English original first, then use my browser's translation feature to convert it into Chinese. That way I can get the general meaning. And just like you, I'm not good at coding either.
So if my reply didn't fully solve your problem, I hope you'll understand. But if even a small part of what I wrote was helpful to you, I'll feel really glad. I truly hope we can keep in touch and communicate more.
Please don't hesitate to ask me questions anytime — I'm here to help!
Warm regards,
Grant Zheng
Bonjour Dom,
Merci beaucoup pour votre réponse ! J'ai été vraiment heureux de la lire.
Je veux partager quelque chose avec vous — je ne suis pas très bon non plus en anglais. J'ai commencé à utiliser Joplin parce que je l'aime beaucoup, et je me suis connecté au forum pour partager des retours et apprendre des bonnes idées des autres. Mon habitude est : je lis d'abord le texte original en anglais, puis j'utilise la fonction de traduction de mon navigateur pour le convertir en chinois. Comme ça, je peux comprendre le sens général. Et comme vous, je ne suis pas bon en programmation.
Donc, si ma réponse n'a pas complètement résolu votre problème, j'espère que vous me comprendrez. Mais si même une petite partie de ce que j'ai écrit vous a été utile, je serai vraiment content. J'espère vraiment que nous pouvons rester en contact et communiquer plus.
N'hésitez pas à me poser des questions à tout moment — je suis là pour aider !
Hello, my Chinese friend!
I was born in 1956, and I never would have thought I’d one day be corresponding with a Chinese person! The Internet and translation tools are truly amazing!
I took a closer look at your message from yesterday. But to be honest, I didn’t understand much of it!
I posted another request (Vertical Table?) approaching the problem from a different angle, and I’ve found my solution.
But I’d still be curious to understand the details you shared with me. Could you give me a concrete example, using the table I included in my other post? I’d love to see how to use these codes.
Dom’-)
I’ve read your other post, and now I fully understand what you are trying to achieve. To be honest, I don’t yet have the knowledge to solve this particular problem for you.
What I shared earlier is merely a note template from the Templates plugin. It helps you quickly generate uniformly‑formatted notes or to‑do items, but it cannot create the interactive form you want.
I am looking through available documentation and resources to learn more about this feature. Hopefully I will be able to figure out a solution someday.
If you have other questions, you are welcome to share them, though I cannot guarantee I will have the answer.