- The version you are using. LATEST VERSION is not a version number!
Joplin v12.9.2 on iPadOS v16.3.1
- If it is a sync issue, please let us know what you are syncing with.
- If you report a problem with upgrading, please let us know both versions (from/to).
- If you report a problem with the editor, please tell us which editor you are using (WYSIWYG/Markdown).
iPadOS beta editor, opted-in for spell checking, but... This appears to be irrelevant.
- The operating system you are using.
As noted above, iPadOS v16.3.1
I've been a long-time user on Mac, Windows, Ubuntu, and Android, but I'm new to the iPad (I just acquired one this week for testing).
I'm finding on iPad that the app's behavior with the floating keyboard is not what I would expect. Specifically,
- If I move the floating keyboard away from the lower left corner, the editor "scrunches" to the top of the screen, effectively rendering the editor (and the whole app, for that matter) unusable.
- If I've been using the floating keyboard in another app (e.g., to enter a URL into Safari), and then launch Joplin, the notes list is "scrunched" to the top of the screen, rendering the app unusable.
These behaviors are consistent regardless of whether I use the beta editor or not.
These issues go away if I use the docked keyboard exclusively.
Is this a known issue? Or is this a user error?